Atlona Component Video to S-Video and Composite Video Down Converter. Model: AT-COMP500
The Atlona AT-COMP500 is a down scan converter for Component Video signals. It will convert Component HDTV video signals up to 1080p to Composite and S-Video signals simultaneously in either PAL or NTSC formats as well as offer a Component Video Pass-through Connection. Made to always be powered-on for commercial applications.
Note: OPTIONALPOWER OVER USB SOLUTION NOW AVAILABLE FOR THIS ITEM!! AT-PWUSB
- HDTV Input Compatibility - 480P, 576P, 720P, 1080i and 1080p
- Multi-Format Output - Composite video and S-Video simultaneously
- Component Video Pass-through output
- Switch between NTSC/PAL
- Image Overscan/Underscan selection.
- Easy to install and simple to operate.
- Always Power-On function
- Input ports: 1 x Component (Y/Pb/Pr)
- Output ports: 1 x Component pass-through (Y/Pb/Pr), 1 x Composite, 1 x S-video
- Dip Switch: 1 x Underscan/Overscan, 1 x PAL/NTSC
- Power Supply: 5V/2A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
- Dimensions (inch): 4.1 x 4 x 0.98
- Weight: 0.5LB
- Gross Weight: 2 LB
- Chassis Material: Aluminum
- Operating Temperature: from 0°C to 40°C